Poor baby Luke is probably teething. He has been cranky all day and is down for a nap now. I haven't been able to put him in his jumperoo or swing because he wants to be held or with me on the floor. His temperature is elevated slightly and I can see what looks like teeth trying to come through when I look at his lower gums. We'll see within the next couple days whether or not I'm correct in my assumption.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Teething?
Poor baby Luke is probably teething. He has been cranky all day and is down for a nap now. I haven't been able to put him in his jumperoo or swing because he wants to be held or with me on the floor. His temperature is elevated slightly and I can see what looks like teeth trying to come through when I look at his lower gums. We'll see within the next couple days whether or not I'm correct in my assumption.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment