Luke is feeling better today. He still has a runny nose and a bit of a cough, but no fever. I was really frustrated when he's fever got up to 103 on Sunday night. The ibuprofen worked like a charm and brought it down within a half hour. Thank God for ibuprofen! I took Luke in to the doctor again on Wednesday afternoon because I wanted to make sure he was doing o.k.; she said that everything looks good. Luke had some fluid in his ears that was bugging him at night, so I'm giving him 1/2 tsp of benadryl before bed to dry him up and help him sleep. I'm glad that he's feeling better (and sleeping better).
Luke loves walking around now! He still crawls when he wants to go fast, but he's walking more and more. Just thinking about him running and climbing on things makes me freak out! I'm going to make a check list of extra baby proofing that needs to be done around the house. Lists tend to make me feel better. :0)
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment