Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

On our way out to the playground

Luke found his favorite spot near some dirt.
Yes, that's an Easter basket that looks like a Tonka Truck!


Luke and his class.

Figuring out how juice boxes work

What a feast!


Luke gets the itty bitty chair; he's the youngest by about 2 months.


Last year Luke was only 4 months old at Easter time, so he didn't do much for Easter. In fact, we were on a airplane coming home from El Paso last Easter Sunday. We had fun at the Easter Egg hunt at his school on Thursday. I was ill all week, but I made it to the egg hunt!!

2 comments:

Andy Crawford said...

It looks like his new school is a great fit, other than all the illnesses! =(

David, Meredith, and Luke said...

No kidding! I'm done with the illness factor. Thank God David and I didn't get it this time!