Friday, May 1, 2009

May already?

Luke on his way home from daycare. The sandals with socks were David's idea...

The flooding last weekend

Luke's first "big boy" bubble bath



I just love the duck water faucet protector we found. You can put the bubble bath in the head of the duck to make loads of bubbles.


David was flying the tiny helicopter in Luke's room while Grauntie and I were getting Luke ready for bed.



I can't believe it's May already! Although I am glad that the school year is almost over and that TAKS is finally complete. This has truly been a crazy year. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the photos from the last few weeks, and sorry it's been such a long time since I posted. :0)

2 comments:

Andy Crawford said...

I think only 80 year old men can get away with socks and sandals! Tell David to JUST SAY NO!

David, Meredith, and Luke said...

Yeah, all he needs is a fanny pack and he'll be set. :0)