I made some popsicles with some apple juice and blueberries today and Luke LOVED them. I put them in the freezer earlier today for after dinner. As luck would have it, Luke was put in "time out" around 5 pm and he promptly bonked his lip on his crib. I ran in when I heard him screaming and I noticed the blood on his blanket. I thought about getting some ice to put on his lip when I remembered that I'd made the popsicles earlier. I took them out and gave him one. I showed him how to eat it and he was hooked. At first I think he was shocked by the cold but he enjoyed it. He kept saying "mmm", "popicle", and "apple". I made him stay in the kitchen to eat it, and I'm glad I did 'cause there was popsicle residue everywhere! Next time I need one of those no-drip cup things you can attach to the stick. You know, I think popsicles make everything better!
Oh, notice the new doo? I think it's cute. David took him to get his haircut while I was grocery shopping yesterday. Good job Daddy!
Oh, notice the new doo? I think it's cute. David took him to get his haircut while I was grocery shopping yesterday. Good job Daddy!
3 comments:
First popsicle? We get our kids hooked on sugar by their 1st b-day. What a good mommy you are!
You are so clever!!!
I just rediscovered popsicles as an alternative to cake, ice cream and other things that are going to make me one big enormous pregnant woman.
I love Luke's hair!
Looks like you guys had a fun trip. I could not get over how much he has changed since the March 2008 photo!
Post a Comment