Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 2009

Luke "played" with the lawn decorations - hence the candy cane casualty

Vacuuming is one of Luke's favorite things!



Andy helping Luke figure out the "mote" for his rc car



Precious little Casey was ready for her nap



Heading off to open the pile of presents on Christmas Day



SCORE!!!



Santa's elves are AWESOME wrappers! HA!




Enjoying a ride around the livingroom




This pic cracks me up!



This is what I found when I went to check on him during his nap time. I guess he got too hot. :0)




Aunt Jessica and Luke. Awwwww...




Grandpa, Aunt Jessica and Luke




Opening more presents with Grandma Judy!




Papa and Grandma brought Luke a Cowboy hat



Eating dinner at "El Dorado". Luke ate his entire grilled cheese sandwich, french fries, tostadas, queso, and tried salsa for the first time.




His sweet little feet are crossed. He's so precious... ..I'm just saying..





Watching "Mary Poppins" with Daddy




Checking out the books that Aunt Sharon gave him



Chillin' with Daddy (I had to take a picture of this because it doesn't happen very often.)




Luke's version of a layered dish (snowball cookies and cheese crackers)



Watching my little dude eat his snack





















No comments: