Friday, July 11, 2008

Camera Problems




Our camera may be on it's way out. I've taped it closed because somehow the screws came loose. We got a new battery today (which is currently charging) since our other one would only hold a charge for around 10 minutes. I really love that camera so I'm hoping that a little tlc will help it stick around for a little while longer.
Luke and I went on a walk this evening with Sue's sister Cathy, Sue's daughter Heather and Alayna (Heather's little girl). Alayna talked to Luke pretty much the whole time and Luke did his best to talk to her and laughed at all her antics; it was adorable! I got a blister that really bugged me at the end of the walk, but it feels better now. Walking makes me feel great, and it's helping me to lose my "fluff".
Hopefully my camera will be up and running again tomorrow so I can upload more cute pics of baby Luke. Yea for the weekend!

No comments: