Luke feeding himself for the first time!
Yummy carrots!
WOW! What a post!!!Now that Luke can eat with his fingers you had better hide the bowl of cat food!
No kidding! You guys had a fun-filled, momentous day. Carter and I didn't make it out of our pjs.That's great that you got the first feeding on tape!
I guess I just got bored so I took a bunch of pictures and videos. Luke is so funny he refuses to let me place the puffs in his mouth now; even when they're all mushy. If he could talk I'm sure he'd say "I can do it mommy!"
Post a Comment
3 comments:
WOW! What a post!!!
Now that Luke can eat with his fingers you had better hide the bowl of cat food!
No kidding! You guys had a fun-filled, momentous day. Carter and I didn't make it out of our pjs.
That's great that you got the first feeding on tape!
I guess I just got bored so I took a bunch of pictures and videos. Luke is so funny he refuses to let me place the puffs in his mouth now; even when they're all mushy. If he could talk I'm sure he'd say "I can do it mommy!"
Post a Comment