
On our way into the zoo!

She actually said that Luke could touch the snake! Maybe next time...

Watching the sea lions with Daddy

Observing Giraffes with Daddy.

Our fist carousel ride! Luke thoroughly enjoyed looking at all of the animals, but we rode the Tiger, and Luke "roared" many times.
2 comments:
I love that Luke roars. Everytime I take Carter out and he does his roaring, I get wierd stares from mothers of girls. The thing is, Carter roars constantly even when there is no presence of a bear, lion or tiger.
Oh, by the way, I'm due October 1st.
We ought to get them together and have them roar at each other. LOL! Luke and I went to James Avery today and he had a fun time screaming with/at a little girl. So Funny!
O.k., October 1st; I'm so happy for you! Is it just excruciatingly hot or what?!
Post a Comment