Friday, December 26, 2008

Luke's room is coming together




I'm so glad that we've had Luke spend his first year in our room, but he's getting to be a big boy and slowly but surely we're going to move him into his own room. David helped me get the room painted today.

3 comments:

Andy Crawford said...

YAY! I am so excited for you both! The room looks so cute! Great job mom and dad!

Andy Crawford said...

Let me know how is first night goes! Make sure you have your baby monitor charged and ready to go!

David, Meredith, and Luke said...

We still have company staying in that room. Luke won't officially be alone in his room until this weekend. Yikes! I'll let you know how it goes.

I'd like to convert the office into a guest room; but until then, Luke will sleep in his pack and play in our room when we have a visitor.