Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Chirstmas!!

I wrapped all of Luke's gifts from Mommy and Daddy in bags with extra tissue paper. He absolutely loved playing in the paper!

Grammy got Luke a Radio Flier Tricycle. We tried it out and he thinks it's pretty cool.

Grauntie Patti's gift to Luke was a rocking horse that makes sounds and moves. At first Luke was a little timid around it, but now he's enjoying his horsey rides.

David has been asking for a flight simulator game for the last few years; I'm so glad I found one he likes!

Me and technology! I love my new camcorder, great choice Honey!!

1 comment:

Brei said...

If it ever works out, you should look into flight lessons. Most places have an intro lesson that's pretty reasonably priced and guys love it! Believe me, Kelly taught a ton of these and always said how much fun they are; just watch out...he'll get hooked fast!