I just finished my tree this afternoon too!!! I've never been this late. Well, technically we started it a while back, but then the lights burnt out and decided to remove the lights that came with the prelit tree and add our own. A 16 hour task in total (Never buy one of those by the way)
Your's is much prettier though. I didn't have as much time to put up as many ornaments before company came so I just kept it simple but it's the exact same color scheme as yours. It's funny, I tried a Santa hat on top of mine too, but ended up changing it out when I found my grandmother's antique topper. Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
I just finished my tree this afternoon too!!! I've never been this late. Well, technically we started it a while back, but then the lights burnt out and decided to remove the lights that came with the prelit tree and add our own. A 16 hour task in total (Never buy one of those by the way)
Your's is much prettier though. I didn't have as much time to put up as many ornaments before company came so I just kept it simple but it's the exact same color scheme as yours. It's funny, I tried a Santa hat on top of mine too, but ended up changing it out when I found my grandmother's antique topper. Merry Christmas!
My tree is a pre-lit tree; I hope I don't have to deal with re-lighting it anytime soon! Geez!
Post a Comment